Lookbook Store Women’s Black Crochet Lace Halter Straps Swimsuits Swim Bathing Suit US 12
Item Specifics: * Swimsuit features: crochet lace one piece bathing suit with straps * Material: 18% Spandex + 82% Nylon * Lining material: 100% Polyester * Partially lined, cutout detailing, * Removable adjustable straps for halter bathing suit style or spaghetti straps with crisscross back or plain shoulder straps back. Also you can remove the
* Swimsuit features: crochet lace one piece bathing suit with straps
* Material: 18% Spandex + 82% Nylon
* Lining material: 100% Polyester
* Partially lined, cutout detailing,
* Removable adjustable straps for halter bathing suit style or spaghetti straps with crisscross back or plain shoulder straps back. Also you can remove the straps for a vintage bandeau bathing suit style.
* Color: Black / Beige
* Padded, no underwire, full bra support
* Stretch fabric
* Order one size down if you are in the middle of the sizes.
* Item Care Instruction: Gentle Machine Wash (30 degree)
* Occasion: summer swimwear, beachwear, party, vacation
* US 2: Bust 31.49″aist 25.98″/Item Length 22.44″
* US 4: Bust 33.07″/Waist 26.77″/Item Length 23.03″
* US 6: Bust 34.64″/Waist 28.34″/Item Length 24.01″
* US 8: Bust 36.22″/Waist 29.13″/Item Length 24.60″
* Height: 5’8″
* Bust: 33″
* Waist: 23″
* Hip: 33″
Model is wearing size US 2.
How to measure by yourself:
Bust: Place the tape measure under your arms,over your shoulder blades and across the fullest part of your bust. Remember to breathe out first.
Waist: Measure around your natural waist. You can find it by bending to the side like a teapot (singing is optional).
Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of the leg, at about 20 cm/8 inches below your natural waist.
It is stretchy and very comfortable. So I read the reviews on this and it stated to buy a size smaller and I was kind of scared due to it being a 1 piece and we all know how they can cut you off if you have an ounce of fat so I was going to do a size 14 to be safe. I am 5.7 182 lbs so it would of made sense to do the 14 but I followed the suggestions and went with a 12 with knowing I would be losing some weight also. With this being said I could have probably done the 10. It is stretchy and very comfortable.
So cute, and I’m excited to wear it! I am 5’3″ 31 waist 36 bust, and followed the size chart on the last frame and ordered a US 12. I hate to indicate this as too large because it is only partly true. Once the suit is on it is somewhat too large in the waist and bust, although the suit provides ample support and padding so it doesn’t actually look too big in the bust. However, the suit is a little difficult to get over my 41 hips, so I’m glad I didn’t order a smaller size. Despite the negatives, this is a super cute suit and…
Good Swimsuit! This suit is flattering and beautiful. I love the design. I normally wear bikinis but am self conscious about my body, so I like that this swimsuit is more modest. Not the cheapest swimsuit out there but it definitely is quality and fits as expected.